Monday 3 March 2014

Sculptures and Antiques- I am gonna bring them back now!







Image Source:  ZingyHomes



I couldn't remember when and where I had seen them last. All I know is that I am gonna bring them back for sure! 

There is no point in hiding away the stuff down under if you are in "love" with them- apparently. Well, the next door neighbor might complain of your old living ways, but you can't bury away something just because your friends don't approve. 

You know you love them and it's time to take them out! As for me, my space is "my own" and I would love to paint it in my own colors- colors those speak my personality and reveal my taste! Now, when I am taking the things to a new level-(am almost in the middle of home revamp), I could feel the emptiness in the decor- that monotonic feel with the same old stuff. Guess what is missing?

Yesterday, while doing the dusting, I stumbled upon antiques hidden in my old cabinet. Well, it seems odd and little wayward to have antiques and sculptures all over, but I think I can make a difference. 

All you must know is how to place them and where to place them. If you are also in the same dilemma, I guess this article would help you out the same way as it helped me. SCULPTURES FOR YOUR HOME. 

Well, you can also DIY some antiques to shape it into something better and quite trendy! Here, check out this house with Onyx Accents- 

                          Onyx Vase  

The lady is in love with opals and onyx.VIEW PHOTOS here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment