Sunday 23 February 2014

my love for ornate paper lamps!

My never ending search for home accessories dragged me to this exquisite store Anantaya with exotic paper lamps. These lamps were designed using crafty skills of the artisan.Serene and exotic, these artistic lamps seemed to have transported me to another period of time! Well, I must confess- I ended up buying two similar lamps for the hallway.

                                                  

                                                                      Paper Lamps  

 

  Bamboo Lamps 

The store is not just confined to the lamps. There is a plethora of table accents and wall accents that I had rarely witnessed before.Where would I find something out-of-the-box and affordable enough for my living room? Click to read more about the store- ANANTAYA

No comments:

Post a Comment